1. How long may I leave my vehicle in the facility?
Cars may be parked up to 72 hours in most facilities. Any vehicle that stays over 72 hours will be towed or booted at the owner’s complete expense and liability. Always check the signs posted at the entrance gate for specific information about parking in that facility.
2. The meter is reading Out of Order. What should I do?
- We always recommend moving to another meter to avoid being ticketed by enforcement.
- Please contact (734) 761-7235 to report the defective meter so a member of our maintenance staff can repair it.
3. How do I reserve a monthly parking pass?
Please contact the Downtown Development Authority at email@example.com or use this online form. They can let you know if they have availability in the facility. Once Republic Parking receives confirmation that you have been assigned a space in a structure or lot, we can issue the pass. All new passes require a signed contract along with payment for the nonrefundable set up fee and the current month of parking. This applies to all accounts whether they are new or adding more passes. You will need to bring a valid driver’s license and should allow yourself approximately 15-20 minutes for picking up the pass.
4. How do I cancel my monthly parking?
All cancellations must be submitted in writing. You can do this by stopping by our office Monday-Friday, from 8:00am-5:00pm to submit a cancellation form, fax your request to (734) 668-6479, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include the name on the account and the date you would like your cancellation to be effective. Also, if you have more than one pass, please let us know which pass(es) you are cancelling.
- Also, please be advised that cancellations with effective dates after the first business day to the 15th of each month will require half of the invoice amount to be paid. After the 15th cancellations will require the full invoice amount due.
- Please return the pass to Republic Parking System 324 Maynard Ann Arbor, MI 48104 shortly after the effective cancellation date. If there is a balance remaining on your account after cancelling, monthly late fees will be assessed when the account is 30 days past due until the balance is paid; 90 day balances are sent to collections.
5. What are the types of monthly parking passes?
Monthly parking permits are available in some parking structures and surface lots in downtown Ann Arbor. There are three types of passes:
- Standard Pass – This access card allows for one vehicle to park within the public parking area of the structure. These passes allow for 24/7 access to the facility.
- Limited Pass – Access is limited to between the hours of 3:30 pm to 9:00 am and all day Saturdays and Sundays. Overnight permit holders have unrestricted use during the following public holidays: New Years, Martin L. King, President’s, Memorial, Independence, Labor, Columbus, Veterans, Thanksgiving & Friday, Christmas.
- Reserved Space – User may park one vehicle in an assigned space/garage at a time. Leaseholder has complete responsibility to regulate and enforce assigned space, including but not limited to towing unauthorized vehicles from leased space. User must display permit at all times while parked in the space.
6. What is a cash value card and where can I get one?
A cash value card can be purchased at our Maynard office or City Hall. The cards are for use in the older style, coin meters only. They come pre-loaded with $50.00. Cash value cards require a $10 refundable deposit. The deposit will transfer to a new card when an empty card is brought in for replacement. A refund of the deposit will be submitted for processing when the meter card is returned to the Maynard office and the customer does not wish to have it replaced. Any funds remaining on the card will not be refunded. No refund will be issued for damaged, lost or stolen cards.
7. I am a monthly lease card holder, what do I do if the structure says that it is “full”?
As a monthly parker, there is always a space for you to park in the structure. Even if the count signs read full, your access card will work to open the gate and a space will be available for you within the structure.
8. I lost my ticket and then found it after paying the Lost Ticket fee. How do I request a refund?
- If you find your ticket, please submit the following by mail or in person:
- The original ticket
- Your original receipt
- A brief letter indicating the reason for your request
- If you paid by credit card, the full credit card number and expiration date of the card you used to make the payment.
- Refunds are subject to approval and will be issued in up to 30 days.
9. What number do I call to pay an ePark meter by phone?
To set up an account and pay by phone, please call 1-888-450-PARK (7275).
- Enter location #4855
- Enter your space number
10. Where can I park my motorcycle/moped?
The DDA provides motorcycle/moped parking spaces free of charge throughout Ann Arbor.
Motorcycle/Moped parking is available at the following locations:
- Community High Lot
- 4th & Catherine
- Ann & Ashley Structure
- City Hall
- Main & Ann
- 1st & Huron
- 1st & William
- S. 5th Lot
- S. Ashley Lot
- 4th & William Structure
- S. 5th Ave Lot
- Maynard Structure
- Liberty Square Structure
- Forest Structure